THE PINK TREATMENT
The Pink Treatment Essentials Kit includes all the main components that you will need to start performing this treatment, with the bonus of printed marketing material included, all packaged together! The Essentials Kit offers The Pink Solution with Turtlepin III Application at either a 0.5mm or 1.0mm stimulator depth, and The Natural RX Post Procedure Masks to soothe and hydrate the skin post treatment. This is the perfect option for clinics who want easy and simple onboarding for the complete treatment.
The Pink Treatment can be used by both Aesthetic and Medical practitionersas a potent skin booster to help revitalise the skin, improve tone and texture,
encourage skin regeneration and repair, and enhance the moisture levels.
Contact us for pricelist or register for an account to view pricing.
Client account required to purchase. Please register for FREE Here
Suitable Most Skin Types
The Pink Treatment can be performed to all skin types, minus those with active acne. It works especially well for skin that is sensitive or dry, or has undergone a dermatological treatment such as laser or peels.
Safe for Under Eye Application
The Pink Treatment can be applied to the under eye area, for dark circle pigmentation. We only suggest this for the 0.5mm depth Turtlepin III Stimulator and to pull the skin down as much as possible to relieve any discomfort.
The Glow-Getter Treatment
The Pink Treatment results in a youthful, dewy glow making this the perfect treatment to get 2-3 days before an event!
WHAT'S IN THE PINK TREATMENT ESSENTIALS KIT?
The Essentials Kit Includes:
20 x 5ml Pink Solution Vials (4 Boxes)
20 x Natural RX Post Procedure Mask Sachets (2 Boxes)
20 x Turtlepin III Airless Bottles (Individually Wrapped)
20 x Turtlepin III 19 Pin Needle Tips at either 0.5mm or 1.0mm (1 Box)
100 x The Pink Treatment Trifold Brochures (2 Bundles)
1 x The Pink Treatment Information Sheet for Professional Use
1 x (*Optional) A1 Sized Poster
WHAT DEPTH IS RIGHT FOR MY CLINIC?
- Penetrates from the lower layer of the Epidermis (0.2 ~ 0.3mm) to the upper layer of the Dermis.
- No Anaesthetic cream required.
- Minimal discomfort may be experienced in sensitive areas of the face.
- Recommended for dull skin tone, texture improvement, epidermal pigmentation, fine lines & wrinkles.
- Minimal pin-point bleeding may occur depending on client
- Penetrates directly to the Dermis.
- Topical Anaesthetic is required.
- Numbing cream reduced discomfort associated with the deeper depth.
- Recommended for treatment of skin elasticity, lifting, wrinkles, acne scarring.
- Pin-point bleeding is more likely to occur.